[Fcs-staff] Race for the Cure

Beverly Brehl beverlybrehl at msn.com
Thu Mar 24 15:30:12 MDT 2011

 Susan G. Komen banner with logo
<http://kd.convio.net/AffiliateBlueprint/NewsletterTemplate/SaltLakeCity/AR_
masthead.gif>

Dear Friends and Family,

I recently accepted the challenge to raise funds to support the Salt Lake
City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the Cure in its efforts to fund local
programs as well as contribute to national research grants, which will help
fulfill the "Promise to end breast cancer forever."  I will also take part
in the 2011 Susan G. Komen Race for the CureR on Saturday May 7, 2011.

Please join my Race team if you are in Salt Lake City, and if not, please
help support me in this important project by contributing generously to the
Susan G. Komen for the Cure Salt Lake City Affiliate. Your tax-deductible
contribution will fund local education, screening and treatment programs .

The link to join my team or make a donation on behalf of my team is here:
<http://slc.info-komen.org/site/TR/RacefortheCure/SLC_SaltLakeCityAffiliate?
px=9684177&pg=personal&fr_id=2133> Stop the War in My Rack! (I wish I could
take credit for the team name - all I know is it made me laugh at having
cancer, so I went with it.) More information on Komen Salt Lake City and its
programs can be found at  <http://www.komenslc.org> www.komenslc.org.

Whatever you can give - no matter how large or small - will help! I greatly
appreciate your support and will keep you posted on my progress.

Sincerely,

Beverly Brehl

To send a donation by snail mail:

Make all checks payable to: Susan G. Komen for the Cure Salt Lake City
Affiliate
Mail to: Beverly Brehl
866 Genesee Avenue
Salt Lake City, UT, 84104-1461

  <http://slc.info-komen.org/site/PixelServer>

  <http://kd.convio.net/AffiliateBlueprint/NewsletterTemplate/shim.gif>

Salt Lake City Affiliate of Susan G. Komen for the CureR
Address: 8160 S. Highland Drive, Suite A-5, Sandy, UT 84093
Phone: 801-733-4815 . Fax: 801-733-4857 . Email:  <mailto:info at komenslc.org>
info at komenslc.org