[Fcs-staff] FCS and Campaign for our Community

BOBBI DAVIS bobbi.davis at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 10 14:56:50 MDT 2011

Hi Everyone,

Many of you have either seen the Campaign for our Community posters around the office or received a postcard in the mail.  I wanted you to know that I am the representative for our dept. whom you can go to with questions about the campaign.  I signed up for my donation last week through their new online service and it's very simple! It only took me 3 minutes, I saved paper and was able to directly select the charity I wanted to donated to.  The minimum donation is only $2 ($2 total for a one time donation or a $2 payroll deduction for one year) - and remember, it's tax deductible.  Please consider giving this year and join me in making a positive impact on our community.

www.cfoc.utah.edu

Thanks!
Bobbi