[Fcs-staff] FW: [ugs_administrators] Sad News about Beverly Brehl

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Mon Mar 3 11:25:37 MST 2014

So sad.  Heartbreaking news.  Cheryl is in touch with her family and will keep us informed about plans.
Begin forwarded message:
From: Patrick Tripeny <tripeny at arch.utah.edu<mailto:tripeny at arch.utah.edu>>
Date: March 2, 2014 at 4:03:19 PM MST
To: "ugs at lists.utah.edu<mailto:ugs at lists.utah.edu>" <ugs at lists.utah.edu<mailto:ugs at lists.utah.edu>>
Cc: "ugs_administrators at lists.utah.edu<mailto:ugs_administrators at lists.utah.edu>" <ugs_administrators at lists.utah.edu<mailto:ugs_administrators at lists.utah.edu>>
Subject: [ugs_administrators] Sad News about Beverly Brehl
It is with heavy heart that I write to you today. I have learned that our friend Beverly passed away this morning at home surrounded by her family. I am afraid do not have more details than this. I have been in contact with her sister, who indicated the family is doing as well as could be expected.

Beverly leaves behind her husband (Jeremy), three-year old son Jack, sister (Pat) and her parents in Toronto. She also leaves behind hundreds of friends, colleagues and students. She was an important part of the CTLE and UGS family.

Pat

Director of the Center for Teaching and Learning Excellence
Associate Professor of Architecture
University of Utah