[Fcs-staff] FW: Fundraiser with Ugurt for Hartland on Community Engagement Day

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Thu Apr 23 10:47:23 MDT 2015

Hi, FCS people.  Just a reminder about next Wednesday's fundraiser (April 29th) - we are going to meet in 228 AEB at 3PM and walk down
to Ugurt for a quick work break.  I know we are all really busy, but please consider making time in your schedule for
chatting with your colleagues, supporting the CSBS fundraiser, a local business, and UNP Hartland.  Graduate students - I will buy
your Ugurt...

Please spread the word...

Thanks, everyone, for the great turn out yesterday at Chansong's thesis defense!
-Marissa

From: Bobbi Davis

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D07B4C.D1F35320]