[Fcs-staff] kitchen

Marissa Lynn Diener Marissa.Diener at fcs.utah.edu
Sat Mar 26 15:06:56 MDT 2016

Hi, everyone.  I cleaned up the kitchen yesterday.  Because I didn't give you any warning, I did not throw away several of
the storage containers that were suspect in the fridge (I threw many things away, such as yogurts that expired
in September and mysterious drinks - perhaps the orange spill culprit).  If you have glass/pyrex containers with green lids, make
sure you check your stuff in the fridge.  Also, I previously purchased dish towels for the kitchen from Costco - they
have mostly disappeared so check at home if you have some stray ones that you laundered (thank you!).