[Fcs-staff] Fwd: [deptchairs-academicaffairs] [dept-chairs] leader message for October 31, 2017

Lori Kowaleski-Jones lori.kowaleski-jones at fcs.utah.edu
Tue Oct 31 09:40:18 MDT 2017

Hi All,

I am passing this along to everyone.  What happened last night was horrible and if anyone needs to adjust their schedule today—please do so and also be aware of the  services that Amy mentions below.   Lori

Lori Kowaleski-Jones
Professor and Chair, Department of Family and Consumer Studies
University of Utah

Begin forwarded message: