[Fcs-staff] FW: Anxiety & Depression across the Lifespan

ASHLEY ANNE JOHNSON ashley.johnson at fcs.utah.edu
Wed Feb 20 10:20:27 MST 2019

To all:

Please invite your students, post on canvas and offer extra credit to this event which FCS is the lead sponsor (Lori will do the intro and Sonia is on the panel). We had great attendance at our "Raising our babies" event because faculty were willing to offered extra credit (could be as simple as 2 points on the midterm!). Please also forward to anyone else who you think would like to attend. Hope you all can come and support the department and the Moerer Lecture series!

Thank you!

Cheryl

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D4BFBD.51E8EA50]