Stalin and World War II

Flannon fjackson at du.edu
Tue Aug 9 00:16:10 MDT 1994

weapon would have won the Vietnam war, I would say that the main
failure exhibited by theunited states was the lack of an attempt
to win the war.  The U.S. policy was to stabalize the south and
not fight in the north.  So the north simply attacked and attacked
until we were tired.  Unless the NOrth had tired and decided not
to fight any more, a draw, we could never win the war.  Had we
decided to fight in NOrth Vietnam, we almost certainly could
have won the war, but we were not willin goo do so.
Wes