science and technology

Stephen Grossman SGROSSMAN at umassd.edu
Sun Aug 21 15:19:17 MDT 1994

From: djones at uclink.berkeley.edu (donna jones)
Subject: re:science and technology

>Stephen's response to my posting veered off into directions which I could
>have scarcely predicted.  Let me repeat I was wondering if anyone wanted to
>take up the question of the effect of the development of science and
>technology upon the value-determined capitalist production process.  The

On the assumption that this is a reply to me:

1. my comments should precede your reply so that the argument is explicit and
can be easily recalled (many netsters read many messages and cannot recall all
of them

2. Try common sense language instead of your narrowly technical terms. They are
often valid substitutes.