Ron's articles

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Thu Dec 1 10:48:35 MST 1994

On Thu, 1 Dec 1994, Ron Press wrote:

> I have written some pieces on the subject which have been published
> in a rather obscure journal. Would it be useful if I down loaded the
> major one onto this group. It is in Word Perfect 5.1 5000 words, 98K.

I'd definitely suggest converting them to ascii text.

Also I'd suggest giving us the references to the obscure journal.

Further, rather than dumping all this stuff on the list generally, we
could put it on our ftp site, so list-members could retrieve it at their
leisure.

So, the best idea is to send whatever texts straight to me, and I'll put
them on the site--though things are a little up in the air as (behind the
scenes, as it were) we're busy changing over systems right now.

> Ron.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray