internet left-resources faq

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Tue Dec 13 12:09:23 MST 1994

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 1994 17:07:59 -0500 (EST)
From: Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray <jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu>
Subject: internet left-resources faq

I'm revising the information sheet for the marxism list, and wanted to
put down a list of other resources for "left-stuff" in cyberspace.

At the moment I have the lists left-l, pen-l and marx.  I know there's a
gopher site for the marx and engels library somewhere, but any other
information would be handy.

Has anyone already gathered a list of such resources?  What other things
are there out there?

Please send this info to me by private info.  For those interested, I can
collate a list and post or send it on to whomever.  I intend to be brief
for the marxism info sheet (ie. not necessarily include things like the
prop187 activity, as too specific), but I am prepared to make up a larger
list, to be available through other channels.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program