Feed Hungry Kids

Marshall Feldman MARSH at URIACC.URI.EDU
Thu Dec 15 14:34:20 MST 1994

Hey, I just found out this is not quite a hoax.  Instead of spaming the
addresses listed below, you should use a web browser (mosaic will do fine)
pointed to http://north.pole.org/.  Then you will be able to Feed Hungry
Kids, among other things.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

University of Rhode Island           Internet: marsh at uriacc.uri.edu
Kingston, RI 02881-0815

"Marginality confers legitimacy on one's contrariness."