No subject

spoons at jefferson.village.virginia.edu spoons at jefferson.village.virginia.edu
Tue Dec 20 01:53:33 MST 1994

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 23:51:10 -0500
From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <MAILER-DAEMON at jefferson.village.Virginia.EDU>
Subject: Returned mail: Deferred: Home directory unreachable

sh: /usr/majordomo/wrapper: not found
554 "|/usr/majordomo/wrapper resend -l marxism -h lists.village.virginia.edu -r marxism -f marxism-approval -p bulk -s -m '-io -odq' marxism-inbox"... unknown mailer error 1

   ----- Recipients of this delivery -----
Bounced, cannot deliver:
   "|/usr/majordomo/wrapper resend -l marxism -h lists.village.virginia.edu -r marxism -f marxism-approval -p bulk -s -m '-io -odq' marxism-inbox"
Sent successfully:
   <marxism at jefferson.village.virginia.edu>
   <antjdtx at gsusgi2.gsu.edu>