cyberspace saga: PLEASE READ

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Nov 2 12:08:41 MST 1994

Further to my recent message on our troubles in cyberspace--the fact that
the marxism list (among others run by the "spoon" collective) will have to
move from its current site--I should reassure you all that the future
looks good.

We have a number of different offers that we are investigating at present.
They may not all work out, but we should be confident that we will find a
new "home" and, I suspect, it may well have better features than our
current one.

Of course, it could all go horribly wrong... but I doubt it.

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program
Duke University