Marxist Feminism

wesley david cecil wcecil at ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Nov 3 22:25:35 MST 1994

I would be very interested in a discussion of Marxism and Feminism(it is
a major component of my dissertation research).  In my reserachup to now,
however, I have noticed a general tendency for both terms to remain so
ill defined as to often render the connection between the two as rather
suspect.  So what do we mean when we say "Marxism and Feminism?"
	For my part, I am interested in question of how materiality is
figured in the two discourses since both often rely heavily on issues of
materiality to ground various arguments.

wes