unsub marxism--how do I do it?

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Thu Nov 3 10:30:00 MST 1994

On Thu, 3 Nov 1994, John Foster wrote:

> I would like to get off the list but have lost the instructions on how
> to do so.  I would appreciate some help.

Another reminder (and please don't delete this message):

send the message "uns**scribe marxism youraddress" to
majordomo at world.std.com.

For those for whom the volume of the traffic is a problem on this list,
you should know that on our new site we definitely hope to have a digest
function.

For those who don't find the topics of discussion interesting, please
jump in, in the same way that (I was pleased to see) Phil O'Hara jumped
in re. Marxist Feminism.  One of the beauties of email is that you can
have several very different discussions continuing simultaneously.

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program
Duke University