Lenin quote

Justin Schwartz jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us
Sun Nov 6 20:41:36 MST 1994

To order a copy of Materialism and Empiriocriticism: write Global Books.
16145 Woodward, Highland Park, MI 48203, Ph. 313 883 4940. It's the CP
Bookstore in Detroit. They may have a used copy for cheaper. Remind them
that out of state purchases are sales-tax free.

Or you could try International Publishers in NYC, I don't know the address,
but you could get it from information.