Lenin quote

SCIABRRC at ACFcluster.NYU.EDU SCIABRRC at ACFcluster.NYU.EDU
Mon Nov 7 05:47:31 MST 1994

	Sorry to reply with all of the material of previous postings in place,
but International Publishers is at 239 West 23rd Street, New York, New York,
10011.  They can also be reached at 212-366-9816 or FAX 212-366-9820.  You
might want to call and ask if they have a spare catalog; they have quite an
extensive listing.
				- Chris

Dr. Chris M. Sciabarra
Visiting Scholar, N.Y.U. Department of Politics

INTERNET:  sciabrrc at acfcluster.nyu.edu
  BITNET:  sciabrrc at nyuacf

From:	IN%"marxism at world.std.com"  6-NOV-1994 22:50:32.07
CC:	IN%"marxism at world.std.com"
Subj:	RE: Lenin quote

Date: Sun, 06 Nov 1994 22:41:36 -0500 (EST)
From: Justin Schwartz <jschwart at freenet.columbus.oh.us>
Subject: Re: Lenin quote

To order a copy of Materialism and Empiriocriticism: write Global Books.
16145 Woodward, Highland Park, MI 48203, Ph. 313 883 4940. It's the CP
Bookstore in Detroit. They may have a used copy for cheaper. Remind them
that out of state purchases are sales-tax free.

Or you could try International Publishers in NYC, I don't know the address,
but you could get it from information.