Lenin quote

colin s. cavell cscpo at polsci.umass.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:10:15 MST 1994

Date: Sun, 06 Nov 1994 19:39:30 -0700 (MST)
From: Flannon <fjackson at du.edu>
Subject: Re: Lenin quote

>While we're on this subject, does anybody know where I can get a copy of
>Materialism and Empirico-Criticism?  I have been using a friends copy,
>but he needs it back and I've been unable to find a book store that can
>order one for me.
>
>Flannon

You can get a copy from International Publishers.  Their Internet address
is as follows:  IN%"ipny at igc.apc.org"

						Regards,

 					    colin s. cavell

Colin S. Cavell				"This union [of workers] is helped
Department of Political Science		on by the improved means of
Thompson Tower				communication that are created by
University of Massachusetts		Modern Industry, and that place
Amherst, MA  01003			the workers of different localities
Internet:  cscpo at polsci.umass.edu	in contact with one another."
Voice:  (413) 546-3408 (H)		-- Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels
        (413) 545-3683 (W)                   "The Communist Manifesto"