so suess me (fwd)

Terry Rample trample at bigcat.missouri.edu
Wed Nov 9 09:10:55 MST 1994

Fight the Power? Who are you kidding? If you're going to fight "power'
and engage in a critique of hierarchy and domination, you have to do it
in an egalitarian manner, or all your egalitarian pretensions are blown
out of the water. Bunch of fucking lames, you are. The dictatorship of
the cooletariat is still a dictatorship. Fuck any special interest that
has nothing to do with *my* liberation. "Empowerment"? Kiss my ass!

For the lame pro-situ wing of the autonomist international,

Tad "My negation is negated" Kepley

Why has everyone allowed the discussion on this list to degenerate so
ridiculously? Have a bunch of sexually repressed party hacks come on
line to try and make us all feel guilty for the fact that their
love-lives suck or make us all as miserable as they are? Let's get back
to the discussion of how to get us *ALL* out of this mess.