Confused Lulu's Fingers

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters quilty at philos.umass.edu
Tue Nov 15 10:31:02 MST 1994

Oooppps...

Boy did I fuck up!  Obviously this bit of stuff below was intended
as private email to Ann (so everyone please just pretend you didn't
read it).  But I failed to delete the CC: to the Marxism list.  And
needless to say, I say things I wouldn't have to the list.
Especially embarrasing is the slight smirk of superiority I've felt
in the past when other people make such an error.

Ho hum, Lulu...

*} Hi Ann,
*} Well...  as you know, gender pretty well just leaves me flat.
*} Y'know, Butler and some others make the various theoretical
*} arguments about the performativity of gender and all...
   ...[and so on]...

quilty@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/_/ v i
philos. _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises           _/_/  s r
umass. _/_/  MAKERS OF CHAOS....                                _/_/   i u
edu   _/_/_/_/_/ LOOK FOR IT IN A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU_/_/_/_/_/_/    g s