Enlightenment - - "nale"?

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Wed Nov 16 10:56:58 MST 1994

Tom:

You may not realize if you have unsubscribed from the marxism list that
your otherwise private message to Larry made it into general distribution.

Frankly, I don't even care if this was an accidental mispost of a
"personal" opinion: such bad feelings have been all too evident in a
number of "public" positions also, even if few articulate them as clearly
as when they are speaking to "friends."

I've been pretty busy recently, and am reticent to "step in" at the best
of times, but I can't see how public trashings on a list like this help
anyone's causes.  There has been too much of this from a number of
different quarters.

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program