The value of each individual

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters quilty at philos.umass.edu
Wed Nov 16 11:22:35 MST 1994

Louis Proyect writes:
*} Without naming names, I just want to take this opportunity to urge
*} members of this list to return to the kind of serious discussion that had
*} marked it in previous months.

I'm not quite sure if I'm one of the names that might be named, but
I quite agree with Proyect about this.  I must apologize again for
accidentally posting a personal letter which contained remarks
inappropriate for the list.  I feel terrible about contributing
(even inadvertantly) to a lowering of standards of serious
discussion -- particularly in posting inappropriate comments about
Justin Schwartz who has contributed intelligently and professionally
to discussions with myself and others.

Yours, Lulu...

quilty@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/_/ v i
philos. _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises           _/_/  s r
umass. _/_/  MAKERS OF CHAOS....                                _/_/   i u
edu   _/_/_/_/_/ LOOK FOR IT IN A NEIGHBORHOOD NEAR YOU_/_/_/_/_/_/    g s