universities

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Thu Oct 6 08:06:06 MDT 1994

This is irony, right? Marx was never involved in political agitation,
right? The proletariat wants to stay dumb and would love a chance to burn
a university? People never transcend their class origins either, right?

Doug

Doug Henwood [dhenwood at panix.com]
Left Business Observer
212-874-4020 (voice)