reply to Keen

Fred B. Moseley fmoseley at mhc.mtholyoke.edu
Fri Oct 7 18:12:00 MDT 1994

Steve,

You answered my initial criticisms by saying that that you had lots
of additional references to support your interpretation, but that
they could not be included in your published papers due to space
constraints.  So I asked for a few of the most important of these
additional references not in your published papers that address my
two specific criticisms.  You sent me a combination of references
included in your published papers - like the one you quote in your
last posting - and references which are not related to my two specific
criticisms.

I am still trying to find the time to read your thesis - I am in the
middle of a busy semester - but your responses so far do not give me
much hope of finding much there.

Fred