mickey mao

ReDionysus at aol.com ReDionysus at aol.com
Sat Oct 8 15:36:03 MDT 1994

The reason I mention Maoists, is
that international Maoism is the only international political tendancy that
bases its politics on preparing for or organising armed uprisings.

I don't think this is the case at all. On what basis are you making that sort
of claim? There are all sorts of groups, many more or less international
which organize toward revolutionary insurrection...
since '68 or at least the mid-seventies a lot of them have become splintered,
but I think they hold pragmatic bonds... I'll be with you when we're ripping
up the pavement.

Seamus
Whitney ISP