bounced messages on the list

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Sun Oct 9 01:25:08 MDT 1994

The source of the problem with bounced messages (concerning problems with
delivery) should now have been dealt with (someone subscribed a "bad
address" to the list).  I didn't get to it any earlier because I didn't
log on any earlier.

In general, could list members please contact me (or one of the other
co-moderators) directly concerning any such problems, rather than adding
to list traffic at a time when there are already too many unwelcome
messages appearing for mechanical (technical?) reasons.

Thank you

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program