Call for Papers

Colloqui colloqui-mailbox at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 13 18:46:55 MDT 1994

                                   C O L L O Q U I
                     Cornell Journal of Planning and Urban Issues

                            C A L L   F O R   P A P E R S

                               "Rethinking Regionalism"

Urban problems transcend conventional political structures, yet we are
compelled to find solutions within these boundaries.  Colloqui's tenth
anniversary edition will explore how we can recast problems in regional
contexts to meet today's challenges.

Colloqui seeks case studies and analytical/policy papers that address these
topics:

              The Environment            Government

              Social Issues              Participation

              Transportation             Regional Relations

              Communication              Analytical Tools

     * Can regional strategies more effectively solve today's problems?

     * How will regional plans affect conventional institutions and
methodologies?

                         ABSTRACTS DUE:  December 2, 1994

                            PAPERS DUE: January 16, 1995

To send abstracts and papers, or for more information on submission
criteria, please contact:

        Colloqui
        Cornell Journal of Planning and Urban Issues
        Department of City and Regional Planning
        106 W. Sibley Hall
        Ithaca, NY  14853

        Internet: colloqui-mailbox at cornell.edu

        Phone: 607-255-1815     Fax: 607-255-6681

Colloqui
Cornell Journal of Planning and Urban Issues
106 West Sibley Hall, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY  14853
607-255-1815