IQ

SCOTT MCNABB MCNABB at econ.sbs.utah.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:56:07 MDT 1994

I would also recommend Stephen Jay Gould's, "Mismeasure of Man."
While not explicitly marxist, it nevertheless provides an incredible
amount of information about the rise of social darwinism, biological
determinism, and eugenics.  Unfortunately, the anthropology
department at this university doesn't seem to agree much with Gould's
theories.  Enjoy!

Scott McNabb
Department of Economics
University of Utah