IQ, heritatility and raci...

GeorgeD496 at aol.com GeorgeD496 at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 16:39:51 MDT 1994

IQ tests demonstrate nothing.  When people transfer their records remember to
have all IQ type test scores deleted from the record.  Manyt often forget to
de this.

When I was in HS they even gave the test without telling the classes what the
test was for.  I knew fopr some reason and marked anything and the IQ still
came out average.  I had taken a test privately so I knew what the tests
would show and I saw no sense in giving it any effort.

Further to the test, they were and are developed to show superiority and
nothing else.

George