Trouble in Cyberspace: PLEASE READ

wesley david cecil wcecil at ucs.indiana.edu
Fri Oct 28 17:09:33 MDT 1994

I for one would rather donate money for the purchase of "our own"
computer.  It seems that this is thefirst step in what is going to be a
slow restraining of traffic on the net.  The one way to prevent this is
to establish independent nodes that are run by volunteers(much
appreciation to our sysop by the way, we all owe him a note of thanks for
spending the time keeping the Marxism list running) and already paid
for.  This would of course allow for other lists that are being booted
from other systems to join up and we could end up doing a community service.

Wes