LTV, Working class (fwd)

tgs at cunyvms1.gc.cuny.edu tgs at cunyvms1.gc.cuny.edu
Sun Oct 30 07:27:37 MST 1994

What little I remember of my reading from Hayek: he assumes that all planning
must be centralized.  He quotes Laski saying at the time that parliament
must become a dictatorship (assumedly run by the communist party).  I think
he therefore suffers from the same strawman fallacy as those who would
conclude that the Bolshevik example proves planning to have failed.

Is there something mathematical tHat Hayek said that I don't know about?
Please share with me exactly what you mean by the Hayek critique?
Tom