LTV Archive?

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:50:08 MST 1994

On Mon, 31 Oct 1994, John Stobo wrote:

> Is the discussion on LTV archived or gophered somewhere? I'd like to
> check up on the past discussion on this topic.

The list itself is archived, though unfortunately this archive is not
very up-to-date at the moment, in part because the computer it's archived
on seems to be continually on the blink, in part because I've had too
little time.

The LTV discussion per se is not archived, though I hope at some time to
make it so... this may take a while.

In the meantime (as per my "trouble in cyberspace" post) things are a
little up in the air with this list (and all those run by the spoon
collective).  However, it looks as it we are about to find a new "home"
on a machine which will allow automatic archiving.

More news will be forthcoming, I'm sure....

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray
Literature Program
Duke University