oops

Michael Hoover hoov at freenet.scri.fsu.edu
Sat Sep 3 05:57:58 MDT 1994

Please excuse the previous post...I realize that I sent to the
wrong place...So as an intro, Greetings from Dislando in
Central Florida.  Living near Disney, I have become interested
in "theme park" culture - Disneyfication - which seems to embody the
commodification of almost everything.  The city of Orlando is
replicating the Disney model - technocratic solution to problems
and commodification of fun and leisure - in becoming a theme park
environment.  I look foward to being part of the list.  Michael
Hoover