Marx on Wakefield

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Sep 3 10:49:07 MDT 1994

I have a chapter on Wakefield in my book, Classical Political Economy, Primitive
Accumulation and the Social Division of Labor.  I have completely rewritten the
book and that part is improved greatly, although I just found some more
information, which is forcing me to redraft that chapter again before it goes
into publication.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department