How to uns**scribe

Jonathan P. Beasley-Murray jpb8 at acpub.duke.edu
Sun Sep 18 13:17:58 MDT 1994

We would, in general, rather be recruiting people onto the list, but as
some are obviously having problems in working out how to leave, here's how:

As with most discussion lists, "marxism" has two addresses: one for
posting messages (marxism at world.std.com) and one for administrative
functions (majordomo at world.std.com).

To uns**scribe, send a message to the latter address that says simply:
"uns**scribe marxism youraddress"

Don't use the asterisks, however (I'm using them to prevent this message
from being bounced to the administrative address).

It helps if you hold on to the information message you were sent when you
first s**scribed.

Take care

Jon

Jon Beasley-Murray