labour/labour-power

Steve.Keen at unsw.EDU.AU Steve.Keen at unsw.EDU.AU
Mon Sep 19 18:24:40 MDT 1994

Dear Chris,
Your last message to me was truncated--which is probably just as
well, since the tone of what was sent was, putting it mildly, not
what I'd called good "netiquette".

To put my point bluntly, I have been finding that our exchanges on
this subject have been generating progressively more heat and less
light (to paraphrase Mirowsky). Since I now have your address, I
suggest we desist from this discussion until after you've read my
papers. If we are still at loggerheads then, then we'll just have
to leave it at the "agree to disagree" stage.

Steve Keen