OK

Chris Bailey chrisbailey at gn.apc.org
Wed Sep 21 00:05:25 MDT 1994

+ Dear Chris,
+ Your last message to me was truncated--which is probably just as
+ well, since the tone of what was sent was, putting it mildly, not
+ what I'd called good "netiquette".
+
+ To put my point bluntly, I have been finding that our exchanges on
+ this subject have been generating progressively more heat and less
+ light (to paraphrase Mirowsky). Since I now have your address, I
+ suggest we desist from this discussion until after you've read my
+ papers. If we are still at loggerheads then, then we'll just have
+ to leave it at the "agree to disagree" stage.
+
+ Steve Keen

OK.

Chris Bailey