capital (fwd)

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Sep 23 07:32:22 MDT 1994

Nah. Economics destroys the imagination - if the economist had one in the
first place. As the joke goes, economists are people who are good with
figures who don't have the personality to be accountants. Or as the other
joke goes, economists are those people who talk in other people's sleep.

Doug

Doug Henwood [dhenwood at panix.com]
Left Business Observer
212-874-4020 (voice)