Marxist Economics?

Gregory Chaplin boodgrc at mail.utexas.edu
Sat Sep 24 02:23:43 MDT 1994

>On Fri, 23 Sep 1994, Jeff Popke wrote:
>
>> Not to be obnoxious, but does anyone else feel like this has become the
>>Marxist
>> ECONOMICS list?

>Is this relative silence to say that Marxism is bankrupt in the
>humanities?

Fool, it says nothing of the sort.  Rather it merely points to the fact
that REAL humanities people have something worth while to do--that is
rather that wank with each other on the FLACID "Marxist newsgroup": like,
say, the want-to-be "marxist" losers that just talk alot of silly,
mastibitory goop on this group.  "I'm a poser, a poser I say": and they
can't even write descent english prose.  Stallybrass would laugh at them.
"I'm on the Flacid Poser Maxist Group, woopi, woopi": you're all pathetic
fools.  Didn't Marx say something about "the point of Marxism is not to
mastribate on e-mail, but figure out how to mastribate in the world (and
change it)"? "Doop, doop, I learned about Marx from autotaps while driving
to work at UPS, doop, doop--I no more than most marxists": It's true, fool.

I'm drunked
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD