Marxist Economics? /Lukacs

Steve.Keen at unsw.EDU.AU Steve.Keen at unsw.EDU.AU
Sun Sep 25 15:57:45 MDT 1994

Just a quick personal defence from one of the economics loudmouths... I
do read (most of) the posts on culture--though not all of all posts,
because I'm not deeply acquainted with the literature.

And as the progenitor of several of the strands of economics discussion,
I can also appreciate the boredom effect--from my personal point of
view, the LTV debate I initiated has well and truly exceeded its
"use-by" date.

Which reminds me Phil, I hope the cheese didn't get too messy!

Cheers,
Steve Keen