Hayek, USSR, and All that.. (fwd)

Spoon spoon at world.std.com
Tue Sep 27 17:59:18 MDT 1994

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 1994 12:41:01 -0400 (EDT)
From:BOOTH at WIDENER1.mhs.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: Hayek, USSR, and All that..

          The Russian revolution created, for a few short years, the most
democratic society since primitive communism.  As much as you might like
to,
you can't wish away the reality of the Soviets.
          This is my first post so I'll try a brief intro.:  My name is
Jeff Booth.  I'm a working class Marxist.  I'm a member of AFSCME local
3650 at Harvard University.  I'm a Union activist, member of Labor Party
Advocates and a supporter of the "Labor Militant" newspaper.
          The postings that have made the most sense to me in the last
few weeks have been Doug Henwood's.
                                   In Solidarity,
                                                  Jeff Booth