reply to Keen

Fred B. Moseley fmoseley at mhc.mtholyoke.edu
Thu Sep 29 21:45:07 MDT 1994

Thanks to Jon and Steve for pointing out that Steve's dissertation is
available through ftp.  I have never done this, but want to learn how,
so I will try as soon as I have some time.

In the meantime, Steve, in order to facilitate my further consideration
of your views, would you please send me a few key references to support
the two main points of your interpretation which I contest:
  1.  that Marx's labor theory of value is derived from a "use-value /
      exchange-value dialectic".
  2.  that Marx assumed that the value transferred from the means of
      production are determined by their use-value.

Thanks,
Fred