A Dialogue on Emptiness (fwd)

Jukka Laari jlaari at tukki.jyu.fi
Fri Sep 30 06:41:46 MDT 1994

Shantih,

one friend, Buddhist dialectician, sent me this posting. Are there any
interesting themes or questions? I mean, if questions concerning marxist
ethics and 'metaphysics' and relations between them are of any interest,
then this one very distinguished form of dialectics, I believe, should
be of some interest for those trying to figure out how to proceed with the
Project...? I've been told, that this Dialogue shouldn't be considered
neither as an exact interpretation of the concept of emptiness in
buddhist logic nor as a hint of real historical interaction between India
and Greece (there surely have been some interaction in the old times), but
rather as nice heuristic piece of writing.

Enjoy!

Jukka Laari