L. Project's "Proletarianism"

Rob Frantz rfrantz at u.washington.edu
Wed Apr 5 11:03:28 MDT 1995

Ralph, your sense of smell is right on the mark. The pompous, oh-soooooo
proletarian posturing of Louis Project has a familiar odor-a bad one-that
of the intellectual, a philosopher by trade (he's got an M.A.) who has
found the Good News and wants the Gospel spread, simple and unadulterated.
He's found the Word of God and it needs no commentary.
I've seen this pathetic act played so many times. Is there anything new
on this Earth? Here we have an educated man, an M.A. in Philosophy,
telling us that the writings of a Ph.D. (Marx) weren't meant for
the scum of academia, for them to pollute with their worldly
musings. Yes, I hear it clearly-Down with the Scribes & Pharisees, who
only turn your hearts from the true faith!
Yes, Ralph, what you smell is sychophancy. Pinch your nose.

ROB FRANTZ