Lenin & nationalism

jones/bhandari djones at uclink.berkeley.edu
Fri Apr 7 13:24:51 MDT 1995

Alex did not mention that he was quoting from a 1935 article by Paul
Mattick "Luxemburg vs. Lenin" which was reprinted in PM's   Anti-Bolshevik
Communism (London: Merlin Press, 1978), p. 27. There is much to talk about
in this article; the comparison of the two revolutionaries' crisis theories
is also quite interesting.
Rakesh