Gorachev's crimes

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Tue Apr 11 14:24:43 MDT 1995

I find it hard to accept anyone's praise of Gorbachev - no matter their
history in the movement. Reagan loved him. Thatcher said, 'this is a Marxist
we can do business with...' etc.

In the long run of history I'm convinced that future Marxist lists will pay
considerable attention to the crimes of Gorbachev. His crimes and mistakes
dwarf many others - the Russian people are still paying for it with death,
and distruction that could only warm the hearts of the most viscious
anti-Soviet cold warrior. And for the record I was never convinced of even
good intentions.

Scott