Gorachev's crimes

Scott Marshall Scott at rednet.org
Sat Apr 15 07:16:15 MDT 1995

It is hard to argue with true believers who display such a superfical
understanding of events as below. Phillips discription of the disagreements
in the CPUSA are not only bad caricatures, but quite miss the point of what
was being debated - and the bit about Jessie Jackson is fantasy - though I
do know it's bitter source.

Vulgarization remains in full force as the argument of choice for those on
"missions from god".

Scott