Negri

Santiago.Colas at um.cc.umich.edu Santiago.Colas at um.cc.umich.edu
Sat Apr 15 17:16:50 MDT 1995

I second Jon's comments pretty much all around, particularly as regards
_Labor of Dionysius_.  Myself and some students from a grad seminar
on Marx were very taken by it.  Any takers for a "collective" reading
of this?  My feeling is that it appears to supply something that
was unaviailable to Negri in _Marx beyond Marx_ where , rich as they
are, the Grundrise passages (or because they are as rich as they are) just
doesn't do the work he needs them to do...
Santiago Colas
Ann Arbor