Negri

Bryan A. Alexander bnalexan at umich.edu
Sun Apr 16 22:19:54 MDT 1995

I too am interested in a group reading of LABOR OF DIONYSUS.  Might I
suggest "Communist State Theory" and "The State and Public Spending"?
	Recent attacks on Negri here have left me somewhat puzzled.  His
language is difficult, but intentionally so, rewarding, and hardly
strangely so given his/our milieu.  His recuperation of antagonism and
value from the GRUNDRISSE is valuable to me, and I find his return to the
state in LOD vital.
	Along these lines, has anyone here seriously discussed the
italian autonomia movement?

Bryan Alexander
Department of English
University of Michigan